SilkRoad Announces Latest Life Suite Release
SilkRoad (www.silkroad.com), a global leader in cloud-based talent management solutions, announced the availability of its newest Life Suite release, 2016.1, which improves integration across the Microsoft ecosystem and provides new enhancements that increase scalability, ease of use and overall performance across SilkRoad’s Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Talent Administration modules. SilkRoad Life Suite 2016.1 HR Software highlights include: Life Suite Integration with SilkRoad Microsoft Active Directory
- SilkRoad integrated with Microsoft’s Active Directory, which enables “single sign-on” for employees to flow seamlessly between thousands of cloud-based applications throughout the Microsoft 365 and Azure ecosystem.
Talent Administration (human resource management system, HR employee portal)
- SilkRoad HRMS introduced powerful reporting enhancements that enable HR professionals to filter and track key metrics via intuitive dashboards and data visualization, saving time through easy-to-use analytic capabilities.
- SilkRoad HRMS also established a secure payroll web service that automatically delivers generic payroll data to external systems to help eliminate errors and reduce manual efforts related to payroll reporting and analysis.
Talent Acquisition (employee recruiting, onboarding)
- SilkRoad Recruiting by SmartRecruiters was integrated with SilkRoad Onboarding, enabling all SilkRoad Recruiting customers to Roll Out the RedCarpet for employees by more effectively engaging employees during every phase of the employment lifecycle, including rehires, transfers and new employees.
Talent Development (employee performance, learning management)
- SilkRoad Performance and Learning solutions now include enhanced team-building capabilities that support team goal setting and course registration.
Underscoring these advancements, SilkRoad customer Quality Health Strategies (QHS) recently received a coveted Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Award for excellence in the Best Advance in an Integrated Talent Management Platform category. The Excellence Awards recognize the best organizations that have achieved measurable results deploying programs, strategies, systems, and tools. QHS executives selected the SilkRoad Life Suite integrated talent management solution to help meet their goals. “With Life Suite 2016.1, SilkRoad’s passion continues to focus on developing innovative HR solutions that are easy to use,” said John Westby, Vice President Corporate Marketing, SilkRoad. “Deeper integration across SilkRoad and Microsoft ecosystems, along with additional Life Suite enhancements continue to improve customer satisfaction and employee engagement.” Visit www.silkroad.com/hr-solutions to learn more about SilkRoad Life Suite.
SilkRoad is a leading global provider of cloud-based, end-to-end talent management solutions that enable customers to find, attract, develop, and retain the best talent. The award-winning SilkRoad Life Suite includes Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and HRMS solutions that are delivered through a tablet-friendly Talent Portal. The suite is easy to deploy and use – a single platform to rapidly boost employee engagement and business performance