SilkRoad Unveils Agile Performance for Talent Activation at HR Technology Conference & Expo
SilkRoad, a global leader in cloud-based talent activation solutions, announced today from the HR Technology Conference and Expo the availability of SilkRoad Agile Performance, designed to help organizations activate employee performance with apps for Check-ins, Goals and Reviews that maximize productivity, engagement and alignment with corporate objectives. It’s the simple alternative to traditional performance appraisals. Recent research from Accenture Strategy found only one-third of all respondents believe their current performance management approaches effectively support the delivery of business objectives, while 89 percent of employees believe their performance would significantly improve with a change in performance management. SilkRoad’s Agile Performance addresses these concerns across all levels of an organization. Managers gain simple-but-powerful tools to engage employees with ongoing performance feedback, clear visibility into goals and effective performance reviews. Employees get an intuitive interface for soliciting feedback on job or project performance, easily tracking progress on goals and quick completion of performance reviews. HR receives powerful dashboards to stay informed and simple process creation wizards take the burden out of implementing a new performance management tool. “It’s time to sunset the annual performance review focusing on and measuring the past; nobody finds them useful or rewarding,” said David Winter, senior vice president, product management and strategy for SilkRoad. “Today’s managers and employees crave real-time feedback and collaboration for improving performance; after all, employee expectations and goals should align with company goals. When those goals shift, as they frequently do, employee expectations have to follow suit. A lack of real time feedback leads to a frustrated and disengaged employee which ends up negatively impacting the bottom line in many ways.” SilkRoad Agile Performance offers many features to keep employees actively engaged:
- Feedback: Employees can give, receive and request feedback from anyone in the company.
- Expectations: Create shared clarity on what the employee is working on in the near-term and how it will be accomplished.
- Check-in meeting: Employees and managers have a direct conversation to discuss the employee’s expectations, feedback and career on a schedule that works best for them.
- Goal Creation: Create a goal in under a minute with the simple to use goal creation tool.
- Review Process Set up: Create your review process in minutes with easy to use wizards. Speed the time to value and be ready to use reviews in your organization faster.
- Mobile: Makes it easy to complete any activity on the go.
- Intuitive Interface: Facilitate faster user adoption and reduce dependence on training.
- Dashboards: Provides direct insight to HR into how all performance processes are progressing.